Saturday, May 31, 2008

Celebration days!!! ahead of the week....

Wish my loving two....a very Happy Birthday!!! Many Many happy returns of the day!!!
My dearest Geminis on earth; Have a wonderful year!!

One been the best of God's creation...making me a part of the family...
Second been the best of God's play....making me a colleague of a together drama.....

They are important to me....to my mind...to my soul...
they are for me, for my joy and for my sorrow...

and I am there for you...for the life time...

My dearest loving brother....younger to me in age...elder to me in mind....I wish him a wonderful birthday...A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....1st JUNE ...
My dearest loving friend...little younger to me in age ...but yes more elder to me in mind.....I wish her a wonderful birthday....A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....3rd JUNE ...

Ravitheja Tetali
HemaSree Rallapalli

You have been so much to me...Thankyou for everything....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!! let me add to this...I wish Music Maestro Ilayraja..a very happy birthday!!_ 2nd June.
he taught music to my ear...my all time favorites...Gitangali and Gharshana!! Thank you Sir!!
(updated on 2nd June)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes....many more happy returns of the day to ManiRatnam Sir....he made some difference in field of films...thanks for those wonderful ones....2nd June
(updated on 3rd June)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats one more...many happy returns of the day...belonging to the family of music...Sri.SPB...Balu garu...have a wonderful year and we are blessed to have u...many songs are wht they are just becoz of ur voice...thankyou for those..._4th June
(updated on 5th June)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seems GEMINI's mean tooo much!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
What you said for your friend is very similar to what I would've said for your bro! ;)

Hope you are having a Great time with him!

Happy Birthday 9!
also Many Happy Returns to HemaSree R

Surekha said...

Thank you for the response and wishes...dear Punch!!

Hema Sree said...

I'm honored. Thanks for your wishes Surekha and Punchagan. And surekha...You missed out another hero of the Indian movie industry..our very own ManiRathnam garu. He added many meaningful movies relished by every Indian. He was born on the 2nd June and this year makes him 52.

Surekha said...

Yup! i knew abt Maniratnam sir a day late....but yes wishing him all the success....